What is a Jazz (company)
Pakistan Mobile Communications Limited does a business known as a Jazz (Jazz Company), a Pakistani internet and mobile network services provider formed via Warid and Mobilink’s merger. The Jazz company offers a range of services for postpaid and prepaid clients to both individual and corporate customers. The Jazz company’s head office is situated in Islamabad, and its current CEO is Aamir Ibrahim.
Jazz company owns more than 12,500 active cell sites globally, with around 25,000 km of fiber-optic cables laid. Nokia-Siemens, Huawei, and ZTE are the initial vendors for networking equipment at Jazz company, including Microwave equipment and network switches, and Radio Base Stations. The company has invested more than 9 billion US Dollars in Pakistan to date.
About Jazz wifi packages
Jazz is the leading telecom company with a lot of subscribers in Pakistan. The company provides the best internet services to its customers and affordable "wifi" and "mi-fi' 4G devices internet packages. Jazz wifi offers basic (30 GB), regular (60 GB), mega (100 GB), and heavy (150 GB) internet packages, all for 30 days. Besides, it provides three months' bandle offers, i.e., 36 GB for 90 days, and six months' 75 GB for 180 days.
In order to buy a Jazz wifi device, you will need to go to the Jazz point retailers, undergo biometric verification, and select the Jazz wifi bundle package of your choice. You can dial *6363# code right from your device or even from the Jazz contact numbers for Jazz wifi bundle subscription.
How to recharge, bundle, and subscribe Jazz wifi
If you want to recharge (MBB number) and bundle a Jazz wifi subscription, you should follow the below-listed instructions:
- Step 1 – First, get the Jazz load from the point or retailer to access MBB no.
- Step 2 – Then, recharge your MBB number from Jazz Cash Mobile Account. Be informed to use a scratch card.
- Step 3 – After that, connect your device to Jazz wifi and go to jazz's primary device portal. Wifi/.
- Step 4 – Next, you need to connect to the Jazz wifi device to use the Jazz wifi app (from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store).
- Step 5 – Finally, you should dial *6363# right from the registered MBB number to another contact number.
If you want to subscribe or change you Jazz wifi bundle, follow these steps:
- Step 1 – Connect to your Jazz wifi MBB device via wifi.
- Step 2 – Then, log on to the Jazz wifi device portal (http jazz wifi).
- Step 3 – Dial a USSD *6363# number, call the Jazz wifi helpline 111, or visit the Jazz company retailer.
- Step 4 – Be wary of dialing *6363# from only registered Jazz wifi device to another contact number.
How to log in to http jazz wifi account
In this section, you will find a step-by-step guide to complete the http jazz wifi login procedure.
- Step 1 – You need to go to the Jazz wifi portal’s official website or download “Jazz wifi” from Google Play Store.
- Step 2 – Once you visit the page, or download the app, search for the “Login” button and click on it.
- Step 3 – Enter your Jazz wifi login credentials, namely your account username and password.
- Step 4 – Afte that, press on the “Login” button, and you will immediately be taken to your account.
From your official http jazz wifi login page, you will be able to access your package details and information, manage your jazz wifi bundles, check MBs and GBs, recharge MBs and GBs, subscribe, or change your internet packages. Besides, you will have access to check the remaining jazz wifi internet packages.
How to check remaining Jazz wifi MBs
Since the Jazz wifi device covers quite a wide area of internet consumers via its 4G LTE network, it offers easy access to check MBs anytime. This section will learn how to check your Jazz wifi MBs and Jazz wifi remaining MBs along with updated codes.
It is generally relatively easy to find out Jazz wifi remaining MBs via your Jazz wifi login account. If you use a weekly Jazz wifi package with check code: *117*47#. You can then see the remaining MBs on your weekly wifi package by adding *2# to it, which will become: *117*47*2# code.
How to check Jazz wifi free MBs
If you are an Android device user, you do not need to activate any Jazz wifi package or internet bundles. You will need to go directly to the Google Play Store to download Jazz wifi's Android application right on your smartphone. That will enable you to start enjoying wifi and free internet all day. That offer is only valid for Prepaid Jazz customers who need to download Jazz App.
How to check Jazz wifi balance
In order to check your Jazz wifi balance via the USSD code, you should directly go to the phone book. Then, you need to dial *111# right from here and submit the code via pressing the "call" button. Within a few seconds, you will receive the summary details of your account balance on your Jazz wifi login page along with the expiry date.